FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT TO DAWSON HOTEL (53°20'25.5"N 6°15'31.6")
(Direction / Road / Distance Travelled)
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit (signposted Way Out) 0.6 km
- At Airport Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M1 (signposted Dublin) M1 1.2 km
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit, then join the M1 motorway (signposted Dublin) M1 2.0 km
- Continue forward onto Swords Road - N1 (signposted M1 City Centre) Entering Dublin N1 7.2 km
- At traffic signals continue forward onto Drumcondra Road Lower - N1 (signposted City Centre) N1 9.9 km
- At Junction 70 turn left onto Belvidere Road (signposted N3, N4, N7, N11) Uncl. 10.2 km
- At Junction 71 turn left onto North Circular Road - R101 (signposted N11) R101 10.4 km
- At Junction 73 turn right onto Amiens Street - R105 (signposted City Centre) R105 11.4 km
- At traffic signals continue forward onto Memorial Road - R105 (one-way) R105 12.2 km
- Continue forward onto Moss Street - R802 R802 12.3 km
- Turn right onto Lombard Street East - R814 R814 12.7 km
- Continue forward onto Westland Row - R118 R118 12.9 km
- Bear right onto Merrion Street Lower - R815 R815 13.2 km
- Continue forward onto Ely Place Uncl. 13.6 km
- Turn right onto Hume Street Uncl. 13.7 km
- Turn right onto St Stephens Green East Uncl. 13.9 km
- Follow one way system and turn right onto Dawson street. The Hotel is 200m on the left hand side.
- Being a Dublin city center hotel property we unfortunately do not have our own parking.
- While we do not have parking onsite, we have an agreement with a nearby Setanta Q-Park, located on Molesworth Street, where our guests can benefit from discounted parking. Parking is available 24 hours/7 days a week at a reduced rate of €22.50 for 24 hours and a special Overnight Rate of €12.50 (5pm - 10am). Discount ticket can be collected at the hotel Reception.
- Please drop your luggage off at the hotel and we will be happy to direct you to the car park.
- The Aircoach/Airlink serving Dublin airport stops 100m from our front door.
- Tickets cost €7.00 and are available in the hotel and on the coach.
- Timetable available at www.aircoach.ie
- The Green Line Luas serving Dundrum Shopping Centre and Sandyford Industrial Estate stops at Stephens Green 5 minutes from the Hotel.
- Tickets are available at the stop.
- The nearest Dart station is located at Pearse Street which is 10 minutes walk from the Hotel.
- This train services all stations from Greystones in Wicklow to Howth in north County Dublin.
AIRPORT MEET & GREET TRANSFER SERVICE
- Meet & Greet Transfer Service from Dublin Airport to Dublin City with Dublin Chauffeurs. A client will be met in the arrivals hall at Dublin Airport with their name on the display. Transfer price for Dawson Hotel & Spa guests is €70.00 (plus additional €10.00 for Dublin Tunnel in peak times). Please see Dublin Chauffeurs website for more information: http://www.dublinchauffeurs.com/transfers/
The Dawson hotel situated in the heart of georgian dublin
The hotel is ideally located on Dawson Street in the Grafton Quarter and Georgian Dublin, St. Stephen’s Green and Trinity College on either end of Dawson Street. The hotel overlooks the Mansion House the home of Dublin's Lord Mayor. Dublin's main shopping district Grafton Street is a short stroll from the hotel.
Dawson street is home to a number of award winning restaurants and stylish bars including the Dawson Hotel's sophisticated Sam's Bar.